ImmunoMed 3-6™ (60 Capsules) by NuMedica
High Potency Beta Glucan - 700 mg Per Capsule
Key Benefits of ImmunoMed 3-6â¢
- Powerful Immune System Support
- Supports Hematopoiesis After Radiation Therapy
- Supports Increased Phagocytosis and Selective Cytokine Release
- Scientifically Researched
- Refined by a proprietary method of Hydrolysis and Centrifuge Collection to Remove Impurities
ImmunoMed 3-6â¢ is a pure, high potency Beta Glucan, a gluco polysaccharide derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker's yeast) and known as beta 1,3/1,6 glucan. It has been shown to be a powerful immune modulator in numerous clinical trials. In the body, it is ingested primarily through macrophage and dendritic immune cells. It binds with specific receptors (CR3) on neutrophils, the most abundant immune cell in the body, and activates anti-microbial activity by migration of immune cells to the site of a foreign challenge (chemotaxis) and increases elimination of foreign challenges (phagocytosis and oxidative burst).
ImmunoMed 3-6â¢ is refined by a proprietary method consisting of yeast fermentation, hydrolysis of yeast walls and centrifuge collection to remove impurities.
Caution: Do not take if you have known or suspected yeast allergies. Keep out of reach of children.